Friday, August 14, 2009

Looking for a discrete friend and lover (berkeley north / hills)

Date: 2009-08-14, 2:06PM PDT

Obviously it is too easy to mock the CL personals section. But looking for a "discrete friend and lover?!" Yep, that's why most people turn to the personals - they want a separate entity to love. - GB



I am looking for a friend, a lover, someone in a similar situation (things are okay at home, but you feel or know that you may be missing something). Most importantly, I am not looking to disrupt my home life or yours. This is about enriching our lives. Interested? I'm 49, 6', 175lbs, athletic, brown hair/green eyes. I've been called handsome. Photos can be swapped after we feel comfortable with each other Don't be shy now, you won't know if I am right for you unless you send a note and let me know if you are interested.

2 comments: